Friday, March 14, 2008

So I think that I have Spring fever...

This might even be a case of "Summer Fever" because I am jonesin' for camping, the pool or even a Popsicle. It snowed and rained again today and even as much fun as I have had this winter, I am ready for 75 degree weather, at the very least. I can't wait to be outside gardening, kayaking, camping or even barbecuing with the neighbors!! So here is a little photo journey down memory lane-- Summer 2007...

Isn't it great that we are given these families that we can have SO much fun with!! I am really lucky to be married to my best friend and have such rockin' kids!! Now if it will just warm up outside...







6 comments:

meg 'n' rich said...

AAhh! You're making me so homesick for summer. Your pics are awesome. I'm so glad you sent your blog address to me. One more way for us to keep tabs on each other!!

J.J. said...

Yes I would love warmer weather, I'm so looking forward to camping. Love the pictures your always so good about doing a lot with your family.

Brad and Lindsay said...

You guys are the cutest stinkin' family! You know how to have a good time. Cute new background!

Jackie said...

O.k. sista...your not helping my spring fever. I want this snow to go away for good. We were going to try to go riding and camping this weekend, but the snow told us other wise. Dang it! I knew we were pushing our luck and that it is still a "wee" too early...counting the days though friend. Maybe we could even do a camp out or two this summer. :) I promise I won't fish topless and everything.
K!!!! You also have to tell me where you got the cute back ground. You start a blog one day and get all cocky with it the next...slow down girl..next thing I know you will have a video posted....:)

Rodgers clan said...

so I found your site through Megan. I love all your fun pics, makes me sooooooo ready for the warm weather, I'm right there with you! Cacia

Sum & Ben said...

Ok Deb... It is Summer!! I didn't know that you were a blogger too!! I am go glad! Keep it up, I will link you up!!